Research abroad

PhD Students are encouraged to spend part of their PhD abroad to carry out their own research at leading foreign institutions and/or conduct their field work.


DELoS supports research abroad through bilateral agreements for student exchange and providing financial support for student mobility.


Dissertations can be developed partly abroad under a cotutelle arrangement with a hosting university.


PhD Students whose dissertation has been prepared as a result of a period of research of at least one trimester spent in another European country can apply for the additional title of Doctor Europaeus.


Last update



I cookie di questo sito servono al suo corretto funzionamento e non raccolgono alcuna tua informazione personale. Se navighi su di esso accetti la loro presenza.  Maggiori informazioni